Why I do this?
I want to be a rouge pirate scientist that makes the world a better place: At the end of my life I … fulfilled the dream of the 5 year old boy that played with Playmobil how he created a great world by science (e.g. not dying, no pain) without respect for boundaries.
How to make the world work better?
It is about make people and myself more happy by help solve the big challenges (Domains):
- Living (Cities …)
- Working & Producing (Smarter Industry)
- Lifestyle (products that make people feel better)
What is needed to make an impact? Domain Knowledge + Technological Knowledge + Soft Skills This maps to the following areas:
#FutureOfWork: Including all soft skills that make one work efficiently:
- Agile (including Time Management and Learning)
#BuildTheFuture: The “technical” skills needed to build products, based on your domain knowledge, that create value for people:
- Process: Agile, Design Thinking, Lean Startup (Bluemix Garage Method)
- Design: Domain Driven Language
- Domain specific skills: Data Analytics, Full Stack Development (App & Microservices), IoT & Embedded
- Background: Algorithms & Statistics
#FutureOf[Domain]: Includes the domain knowledge that is need to use the technology in a way that creates value:
- Data Driven Medicine
- Genomic Medicine
- Medicine, Biology, Chemistry
- Science of Happiness
- Consumer Products & Marketing: What creates value in the life of an consumer?
- Industrie 4.0
- Integrated Industry
- Manufacturing Challenges & Trends
- 3d printing