- 33 unusual problems that can be solved with data science
- Big Data: What’s the Buzz Mean Beyond the Hype?
- How next-generation infrastructure informs better, faster decision-making
- The Nature of Analytics: Dances with rhinos
- Emory University Hospital uses IBM streaming analytics to gain life saving insights on patients
I studied Business Administration and Computer Science at LMU Munich. I work for IBM in the field of Big Data and study at KIT. My expertise is Entrepreneurship, Big Data ('data driven decision making' and 'cognitive computing') and industrial internet / industry 4.0.
This Blog reflects my personal opinion and experiences.