The simple privacy focused calendar assistant for Mac
The habit scheduler
- that automatically schedules time for your habits
- protects these time slot based on your priorities
- reschedules your habits around changes in your calendar (new invites, conflicting meetings created by you)
The task scheduler
- that automatically schedules time for task on your todo list (Apple Reminders, Todoist, Obsidian)
- ensures you have enough time planned before the deadline
- reschedules tasks based on priorities and schedule changes
- informs you the moment you schedule doesn't allow you to meet a deadline
100 % local & private
Calendar Assitant works locally on your devices. Your personally identifiable information & business secrets are not access by any 3rd party software. Reviewed by the official Apple App Store process. No hassle getting the software approved by your companies security officer. I create this tool after another great tool was denied my company for GDPR and business secret reasons.
"I analysed my usage and with a calandar assistant I increased sticking to my habit (workouts, programming, family time, working on my personal goals) more than 45%. Yes I'm not very good sticking to my habits :( And I reduced my time managing my schedule by over 1 hour per week. I hope I can do the same thing for you :)" - Dennis (the developer)
Calendar Assistant strikes the perfect balance between simplicity, privacy, and power.
Use it as a you personal calendar assistant, a simple menu bar app, or your secret productivity weapon.
Sometimes the simple things are best.
It's free. But given some adoption I hope to work fulltime on this. There will be always a free tier, I plan to introduce some features for power-user that have high value from the software & can afford paying a fair fee. To be frank fair monitarization is hard, and I probably going to exerpeiment something. And I will always honor early adopters that help promote the app.
- as earning more than X
- as about how much they use it
- referals (reducing with time after some month)