- Spammy: tweeting more then 5 times a day.
- Trivial: I don’t care about the menu on your flight.
- Selling: 80% of your stuff is just about how great you are.
- Non interactive: you are not interested in conversation.
- Non-doing: you talk to much but do to little.
- Interesting: Work on something interesting and talk about it.
- Collaborative: On this with others (me?).
- Fun: From time to time it is ok to be trivial and tweet about fun things.
I did not follow this myself but I will hold myself to this standard and hope I will contribute to a better experience for everyone. The first thing I did – deleted my automated Industry 4.0 summary on paper.li that spammed my timeline, defollowed accounts that where spamming me and now I’m hoping to having more meaningful conversations.