Watch this Tesla drive itself around town and parallel park to the Rolling Stones’ “Paint it Black”
- both crypto key generation tools
- Keytool is a tool that comes with Java that works with KeyStores – it can create KeyStores and manipulate keys and certificates inside them. It can also create keys and sign certificates.
It is a key generation and a KeyStore-file-administration tool.
- OpenSSL works with standard formats (PEM/CER/CRT/PKCS/etc) but does not manipulate KeyStore files. It is possible to generate a key and/or certificate with OpenSSL, and then import that key/cert into a KeyStore using keytool, but you can’t put the key/cert into the KeyStore directly using OpenSSL.
- OpenSSL has additional functionality like
- performing symmetric encryption,
- acting as an SSL network client and server,
- handling more formats.
The summary will come in the next days. Stay tuned and wait for what comes next, after that I have now to decide on a project I want to do: Enough theory, lets get the hands dirty.
The problem with electro mobility is not government incentive but the products, first features then price.
As Tesla is great but still not on pair with the requirements of people and with their wallet.
What do you think?
Scientists are close to rewriting the genetic code of life: http://ow.ly/xmjm303qWPs