- Forget about follower numbers: Don’t follow anybody back you don’t want to collaborate with.
- Use lists: There are interesting/informative accounts out there – don’t follow them put them on a themed list.
- Follow: only people I want to work/collaborate with or they are from my regional ecosystem.
- Spammy: tweeting more then 5 times a day.
- Trivial: I don’t care about the menu on your flight.
- Selling: 80% of your stuff is just about how great you are.
- Non interactive: you are not interested in conversation.
- Non-doing: you talk to much but do to little.
- Interesting: Work on something interesting and talk about it.
- Collaborative: On this with others (me?).
- Fun: From time to time it is ok to be trivial and tweet about fun things.
I did not follow this myself but I will hold myself to this standard and hope I will contribute to a better experience for everyone. The first thing I did – deleted my automated Industry 4.0 summary on paper.li that spammed my timeline, defollowed accounts that where spamming me and now I’m hoping to having more meaningful conversations.
Feedback aways welcome!
The problem with electro mobility is not government incentive but the products, first features then price.
As Tesla is great but still not on pair with the requirements of people and with their wallet.
What do you think?