- Data Science Central Weekly Digest – Dec 14
- 15 great big data articles from top news outlets
Enjoy the reading!
- Bigger Than Big Data? Mobile User Expectations
- How Data Fits in Customer Journey Mapping
Customer experience journey mapping gives a clear picture of customer behavior at every interaction point across the organization. Leveraging data in journey maps allows businesses to see the customer in 4D so they can map insight from across applications, silos, and business units.
- OLAP’s Shortest Board? New Chance for Business Computing Manufacturer
10 years ago, OLAP ushered the brilliant age of business intelligence. In the global market, it keeps growing at double digits. Enterprisers hope this new technology will help them implement the flexible and free data analysis, providing the truly valuable business decision, and telling them which are their cash cows and stars types businesses. With 10 years passed by, up to now, the splendid prospect of…
- Data Science for Better Business Decisions Formula
- Finding and keeping Big Data talent
If you’re looking to reel in the Big Data fish, make sure you have a big enough boat. Big Data talent is all around, but you must be in touch with the real costs of acquiring these resources if…
- Social Media Analytics – From White House to Corporate Boardroom
While consumers may think of social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare as places to post musings and interact with friends, leading companies are turning them into extensions of market research departments, using advanced and predictive analytics.